What you need to know
Beginners area always welcome. The Bikram classes offered at Bikram Yoga Tri-City are for beginners and advanced students alike.
If you have never taken a Bikram Yoga class, there are just a few things to keep in mind:
- Drop-Ins welcome and No reservations necessary.
- Please download our waiver form and pre-fill it out before coming to your first class.
- New students, please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of class. (15 minutes will suffice if you have pre-filled your waiver form ).
- Don't eat before class (If you are hungry, eat a small snack like a piece of fruit or a small salad).
- The studios are warm, so dress like you are going to the beach.
- Bring a big bottle of water, a large towel and a yoga mat. (All of which are available at the studio for purchase or to rent for a nominal fee.).
- Be prepared to sweat, sweat, sweat!
For beginners the first class is an introduction to the practice. Take it at your own pace and do the best you can. You are welcome to take a break whenever necessary, but please stay in the room for the full ninety minutes, relax and enjoy yourself!
We look forward to seeing you!